Top 10 Reasons to Choose Cornerstone
- Cornerstone Christian Academy is accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Middle States Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MS-CESS).
- The average class size is 18 students, taught by ACSI-certified teachers.
- 95% of Cornerstone graduates complete high school in four years, and 66% pursue post-secondary educational opportunities.
- The average financial aid package per student provides a nearly 50% tuition reduction each year.
- Cornerstone’s 8th grade graduates attend many of the best special admission high schools in Philadelphia and the surrounding community.
- In addition to the Core Curriculum subjects, all students take Art, Computer, Music, Health, and Physical Education classes.
- Cornerstone provides year-round educational enrichment opportunities for children, including an eight-week fine arts summer camp, a five-week summer enrichment program, and a five-week summer Young Readers program.
- More than 150 volunteers and 400 donors provide student support and $1.25 million in annual financial contributions.
- Cornerstone and its partners offer a number of scholarships to students, including:
Cornerstone Scholarship Fund
Susan Hall Galloway Scholarship
Vision of Hope Scholarship
Ralph Brock Environmental Stewardship Scholarship
Valerie Black Scholarship
Children’s Jubilee Scholarship Fund
ACSI Children’s Scholarship Fund
Children’s Scholarship Fund of Philadelphia
- Cornerstone partners with The Common Place to provide Before School Care and the Scholars After-School Program for our students as well as students from surrounding public schools.